website statistics

Short Track Speed Skating at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, juddy96 said:

Definitely lots of luck involved for Boutin, personally I wouldn't have DQ'd the Korean but it is what it is

Iam really sad for her , today many controversial decisions took place , but this's always short track speed skating 

as I wrote, very controversial refereeing today (to say the least)...

imho, in the semis Boutin should have been DSQ and the Chinese advanced, but it went the exact opposite...

and frankly the Korean being DSQ in the final is the most unexpected move of these Games...I did never expect the judges to make a mistake against the host (because it is a clear mistake, not even something that could be interpretated in more than one way, just a bad mistake. Point.)...

well...now I'm done and gone...more than the athletes themselves...:yikes::facepalm:

so, I can go and relax with some speedskating and curling (delayed, of course)...:d

1 minute ago, phelps said:

as I wrote, very controversial refereeing today (to say the least)...

imho, in the semis Boutin should have been DSQ and the Chinese advanced, but it went the exact opposite...

and frankly the Korean being DSQ in the final is the most unexpected move of these Games...I did never expect the judges to make a mistake against the host (because it is a clear mistake, not even something that could be interpretated in more than one way, just a bad mistake. Point.)...

well...now I'm done and gone...more than the athletes themselves...:yikes::facepalm:

so, I can go and relax with some speedskating and curling (delayed, of course)...:d

I totally agree with u and did u notice that those controversial decisicions came after a controversial decision in men's 1000 m heats when they disqualified Chinese athlete in favor of Korean , after that any touch to other athletes meant disqualification , they were trying to say we are fair enough