website statistics

Short Track Speed Skating at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

Totallympics

This is not the day of the Japanese short track team. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Wait, official site puts Prosvirnova in that heat, and Christie in the other. How come? :mumble:

Where did that info about Christie come from? I trust the official timing.

http://shorttrack.sportresult.com/Results.aspx?evt=11213100000056&gen=w&ref=18703&view=rou

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Where did that info about Christie come from? I trust the official timing.

http://shorttrack.sportresult.com/Results.aspx?evt=11213100000056&gen=w&ref=18703&view=rou

Semifinals' composition is decided by time apparently. 1st, 4th, 5th, 8th in one, other in the other.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, kungshamra71 said:

just in case you all wonder why the Dutch dominate the speed ice skating (according to NBC commentador):

:lol::lol::lol: :facepalm:

That was soooooooo cringeworthy to hear :rofl:

Spoiler

The one time I went skating on a canal (in Amsterdam), the friend with who I was skating there fell through the ice, by the way. But alright :p 

1 minuto atrás, heywoodu disse:

That was soooooooo cringeworthy to hear :rofl:

Ocultar conteúdo

The one time I went skating on a canal (in Amsterdam), the friend with who I was skating there fell through the ice, by the way. But alright :p 

I live here now for a bit more than one year. 

There is no way i would ever get close to those waters after seeing all the "things" that end up on the canals haha :lol: