website statistics

Skeleton at the 2018 Winter Olympic Games

George_D

Results of today's first women's training runs. 

http://ibsf.sportresult.com/ResultListBackUp/192780.pdf

Lölling only 10th and 11th, Flock and Yarnold had a good day. Still, it all doesn't mean so much yet. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Mkbw50:

YES DOM PARSONS

Congrats, i think you will win 3 medals and probably a gold. I am very sad that Germany won't win a medal in skeleton, i think Hermann and Lölling both would have deserved a medal and Germany would have deserved a gold given the last couple of years, but obviously it won't happen. I guess GB winning the gold is ok too ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Unlike the women (sadly), the men's training is being shown live on the Eurosport Player at the moment :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Controversy about the British suits, which have some sort of 'spoilers' built into and, and a sort of coating over it. There has been protest against it from several nations, because it's apparently rather simple as to what is allowed: nothing. No coating, no 'spoilers' under the suit, nothing. Let's see if IBSF decides to do something...probably not, but alright.

53 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Controversy about the British suits, which have some sort of 'spoilers' built into and, and a sort of coating over it. There has been protest against it from several nations, because it's apparently rather simple as to what is allowed: nothing. No coating, no 'spoilers' under the suit, nothing. Let's see if IBSF decides to do something...probably not, but alright.

I thought my comment about the sled would throw you off the scent!! Apparently the same technology was used in 2010 and 2014 Olympics before by Team GB so it should be ok, it's the same suits material our track cyclists wear at the Olympics and nothing else, looks like Skeletons the same!

Edited by uk12points