website statistics

Skeleton at the 2018 Winter Olympic Games

George_D

Out of all these sports, Iran sport channel picked up Skeleton for live coverage today morning :d I wonder how many people woke up 5 am to watch Skeleton ! maybe zero :p (can't count myself, I was watching Alpine)

Korea winning the gold here makes me think if Skeleton is easy to learn and improve ?! Korea probably was nobody in this sport 10 years ago. I'm sure they invested money in all winter sports , not just this one.

Just now, MHSN said:

Out of all these sports, Iran sport channel picked up Skeleton for live coverage today morning :d I wonder how many people woke up 5 am to watch Skeleton ! maybe zero :p (can't count myself, I was watching Alpine)

Korea winning the gold here makes me think if Skeleton is easy to learn and improve ?! Korea probably was nobody in this sport 10 years ago. I'm sure they invested money in all winter sports , not just this one.

Koreans had around million runs on this track, and they have custom designed sleds just for this track. Enough said.

Kim gets 6th place in his first championships, right...

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

It's probably the easiest one to learn of the three sliding sports. Though, honestly, Yun has quite the talent for it. He would have won on a neutral track given his form.

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

Koreans had around million runs on this track, and they have custom designed sleds just for this track. Enough said.

Kim gets 6th place in his first championships, right...

It's not only because they're playing home , other wise they would have at least a top 5 finish in luge , they won't do also something special in Bobsleigh , p.s having this enormous margin on gold medal can't be from playing home only , so it's fair enough to give them credit here 

Edited by thepharoah