website statistics

Bobsleigh at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

George_D

...not sure how to feel about this xD

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

Like for the last Canadian gold ('98, gold whit :ITA) they won again whit an ex-equo :p

Both times Canada has won a gold medal in two man at the Olympics it was a tie.

Edited by NearPup

9 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

I think it's much better to share the gold , than to win the silver 

But for fans I think it's better to see shared bronze than shared gold (apart from those who specifically like these athletes or just blindly cheer for anyone with the same flag), now we have to wait four years to really have 'the Olympic champion'. Actually, with Zubkov losing the 2014 gold and that one being vacant for now, we'll have a period of eight years without having someone who is the Olympic champion :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

But for fans I think it's better to see shared bronze than shared gold (apart from those who specifically like these athletes or just blindly cheer for anyone with the same flag), now we have to wait four years to really have 'the Olympic champion'. Actually, with Zubkov losing the 2014 gold and that one being vacant for now, we'll have a period of eight years without having someone who is the Olympic champion :d 

Yes , my words specifically for Canadian members here who're upset to share the gold , not sure about Germans but I think they should be the happier side now as this gold was very crucial for them to keep fighting for 1st place , so overall it should be a happy end for many fans around the world , especially of those who don't care much about bobsleigh and like to see those moments happen in Olympics