website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Bet Contest Discussion Thread

LDOG

BET CONTEST - FIRST REVISION OF USER POSTS

Well, I have made a first revision of the posts of every participant so far and the users mentioned below have some problems in their posts. There will be a second (and last) revision 24 hours before the deadline to enter the contest. After that, I won't look at your posts until it's time to post the final results, so if you enter the contest in the last 24 hours please check and double check your post.

Risk of disqualification...

@Bohemia has left one bet without points (number 5), has currently distributed less than 250 (but that isn't a motive of DSQ).

@stamura84 Excess of points distributed.

@titicow Excess of points distributed.

@ArK Some bets have more than 10 points assigned, you can only place up to 10 points in a bet.

Not at risk of disqualification, but have used less than 250 points (just a favor from your host ;))...

@Pablita

@Federer91

@dcro

@bestmen

@uk12points

@EselTheDonkey

Also @tigersay, @Dunadan and @OlympicsFan haven't filled up their predictions completely, but I'm sure they will do at the end.

hace 50 minutos, bestmen said:

i removed much points , i think it's ok

No, no, you didn't have to remove any points. When I checked your post you used 222, so you still had 28 more points to use. That isn't an infraction, I just told you so you can use all 250 points.

General advice for anyone who might almost fall in the same trap as me: watch out for the 'double positive/negative' questions :p (as in "Event X will not happen", yes/no, where yes means it will not happen and no means it will happen :d )

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 hours ago, LDOG said:

BET CONTEST - FIRST REVISION OF USER POSTS

Well, I have made a first revision of the posts of every participant so far and the users mentioned below have some problems in their posts. There will be a second (and last) revision 24 hours before the deadline to enter the contest. After that, I won't look at your posts until it's time to post the final results, so if you enter the contest in the last 24 hours please check and double check your post.

@Bohemia has left one bet without points (number 5), has currently distributed less than 250 (but that isn't a motive of DSQ).

@stamura84 Excess of points distributed.

@titicow Excess of points distributed.

@ArK Some bets have more than 10 points assigned, you can only place up to 10 points in a bet.

Not at risk of disqualification, but have used less than 250 points (just a favor from your host ;))...

@Pablita

@Federer91

@dcro

@bestmen

@uk12points

@EselTheDonkey

Also @tigersay, @Dunadan and @OlympicsFan haven't filled up their predictions completely, but I'm sure they will do at the end.

Amended, thanks.

BET CONTEST - SECOND REVISION OF USER POSTS

Few hours remain to the deadline (February 9th, 8:35 AM Korea Time, GMT +9). After this, I won't be checking your posts until the Games are finished, so if you want to enter now, please be sure to check your post and count your points carefully.

@tigersay  Incomplete post.

@titicow Exceeded by 20 points.

@Nate River please, fix bet number 11.

@SzG No points given. Please, read the rules.

@Kirkpatrick Exceeded by 10 points.

@GianniL Exceeded by a lot of points.

@Gigs Bet number 22 has more than 10 points.

@Wanderer Incomplete post :p

@Hipooo Exceeded by a lot of points.

@Herberth Nelson Balbi Silveira Incomplete post.

Those of the above mentioned that have small mistakes (Nate River in particular), if you read this after the deadline, then don't edit, send me a PM with your correction instead.

Edited by LDOG

58 minutes ago, LDOG said:

BET CONTEST - SECOND REVISION OF USER POSTS

Few hours remain to the deadline (February 9th, 8:35 AM Korea Time, GMT +9). After this, I won't be checking your posts until the Games are finished, so if you want to enter now, please be sure to check your post and count your points carefully.

@tigersay  Incomplete post.

@titicow Exceeded by 20 points.

@Nate River please, fix bet number 11.

@SzG No points given. Please, read the rules.

@Kirkpatrick Exceeded by 10 points.

@GianniL Exceeded by a lot of points.

@Gigs Bet number 22 has more than 10 points.

@Wanderer Incomplete post :p

@Hipooo Exceeded by a lot of points.

@Herberth Nelson Balbi Silveira Incomplete post.

Those of the above mentioned that have small mistakes (Nate River in particular), if you read this after the deadline, then don't edit, send me a PM with your correction instead.

It’s fine to edit before the deadline?