website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

Just now, Dolby said:

Of course Valencia was not affected by wind. She shot couple of 6s for fun. You know to make match more interesting. 

:yes

This is sports we're watching...and we have to accept defeat graciously...

both the matches our archers tried hard.....they lost which is sad...

but they lost to the better player on that day....

Third Straight Olympics, India Archery team which ranked best in world ... has ended without any medal .. ..

Ofcourse  We do have Wind to blame for every Olympics .. I never expected both with loose at together in Pre-Quater .. Off course I have great respect for Deepika .. But we need more young archers now who perform at world level ..  In India, no body cares you if you win medal at world cup or World Championship....

For me .. Deepika didn't give her best today ... This not her scores .. May be she become overconfident .. Bombayla fared worst after beating top ranked player .. I cant express my feeling .. sorry for my rude..

After finishing 4 at Asian Games, 5 at World Championship and Qualify for Olympics by winning Gold in Olympic Test event. Out SAI officals told Dipa Karmarkar .. Taking Physio along with her to RIO is "Wasteful"

If People like this are there,how can we expect our Indian to win medals...I wish we should return back with out any medal this,  so that our PM (World Tourist) and Sports ministers will wake up and give importance to the Olympic sport after this disaster.

5 minutes ago, Govind said:

Third Straight Olympics, India Archery team which ranked best in world ... has ended without any medal .. ..

Ofcourse  We do have Wind to blame for every Olympics .. I never expected both with loose at together in Pre-Quater .. Off course I have great respect for Deepika .. But we need more young archers now who perform at world level ..  In India, no body cares you if you win medal at world cup or World Championship....

Current World Rankings:

Atanu Das: 22

Deepika Kumari: 12

Laishram Bombayla Devi: 69

Laxmirani Majhi: 15

Women's Recurve Team: 4

4 minutes ago, Govind said:

For me .. Deepika didn't give her best today ... This not her scores .. May be she become overconfident .. Bombayla fared worst after beating top ranked player .. I cant express my feeling .. sorry for my rude..

Do u realise this is sports....Not a perfect script....Abhinav's a champion right.....he won his gold only in his 3rd olympics

U'll complain rant and whine for a day and then forget it....These athletes would carry this pain through for 4 years like an albatross round the neck...

and u question their commitment????

emotions are natural but please show some maturity....

7 minutes ago, Govind said:

Now no body cares to listen you even if you shout at top of the roof ... Welcome back to India..

If its so bad, please go back to where you were....We already have enough whining and ranting....

If its condescension ur after, sorry to sound rude, this is'nt a place for that