yeh bhi sahi wo bhi sahi
vardan nahin maangoonga
ho kuch par haar nahin manoonga
rar nayi thaanoonga
haar nahin manoonga
Kal ke kapal par likhta mita-ta hoon
geet naya gaata hoon"

- Atal Bihari Vajpayee

(I am not afraid of victory or defeat; whatever comes my way on the path of duty, I will accept it as it is and will not ask for any favours).

(I will not accept defeat and will start the struggle afresh. I will write and unwrite my own destiny and sing a new tune)

The problem with indian team this time is thy just cudnt hold their nerves at the crucial moment. Bindra was one shot away frm a medal and he was on 3rd and the second last shot brought him to 4th. Similarly indin hockey team just cudnt hold on for 3 sec and succumbed under pressure. This one point against germany cud prove to be the decider at last it wud hav been a huge point if india wud have drawn. Still thy r playing and we can do nthn but hope for better.

Just now, Hazique said:

The problem with indian team this time is thy just cudnt hold their nerves at the crucial moment. Bindra was one shot away frm a medal and he was on 3rd and the second last shot brought him to 4th. Similarly indin hockey team just cudnt hold on for 3 sec and succumbed under pressure. This one point against germany cud prove to be the decider at last it wud hav been a huge point if india wud have drawn. Still thy r playing and we can do nthn but hope for better.

No Indian athlete has a better temperament than Bindra....Hockey defeat was also not bcz of temperament issues.....wierd accidental deflection....its luck.....