website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

Can understand Narsingh doping, why will the other wrestler also dope....That strongly supports sabotage story, because even his spare partner too is caught in it. So its clear that the supplement has been tampered. Now remains to see who.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

India junior men hockey team started its tour of England with a 2-1 victory over the Scotland senior team in the opening game and again defeated  them 5-1 in second match yesterday.

Edited by Prakash

2 hours ago, Prashanth said:

Can understand Narsingh doping, why will the other wrestler also dope....That strongly supports sabotage story, because even his spare partner too is caught in it. So its clear that the supplement has been tampered. Now remains to see who.

More than Sushil I think his mentor Satpal is the main conspirator. 

4 hours ago, Prashanth said:

There they have 3 places and hence no chance for them...But India don't have any person, hence possible if they want.

There are no Wild Cards at all in Athletics. There are only qualified athletes (by meeting standards or via ranking) and universality quotas. IAAF is not going to create an exception for Neeraj or any other athlete. If they allow Neeraj, it will open a pandora's box as all junior champions will also ask to be included, there are a number of athletes who met Rio standard after deadline, they will also cry foul (rightly). So, AFI should not waste their time in trying to get a wild card for Neeraj because IAAF will not agree. 

3 hours ago, Prashanth said:

I am reading Sandeep Tulsi Yadav's name as the other wrestler who tested positive. Are you sure about him being Narsingh's spare partner? Or is he the Greco-Roman Wrestler who had won a World Champiosnhips Bronze couple of years ago?

3 hours ago, Partha_SG said:

Yes the WFI in its infinite wisdom has postponed the entire camp. Feel bad for yogi and girls

Which camp?

I see the girls practicing.

https://www.facebook.com/jswsports/photos/a.146037438900308.1073741829.146011675569551/423423147828401/?type=3&theater

Edited by tirtha22

41 minutes ago, Dolby said:

I am reading Sandeep Tulsi Yadav's name as the other wrestler who tested positive. Are you sure about him being Narsingh's spare partner? Or is he the Greco-Roman Wrestler who had won a World Champiosnhips Bronze couple of years ago?

You are right he is the same. They both are together in SFI room.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go