website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

25 minutes ago, Dolby said:

What temperament from Neeraj! He must have been devastated at missing out on Olympics but bounced back in tremendous form. 

P.S. Dont compare his throw with Olympic standard and London throws as here Javelin would have been lighter 

I think weight is same i.e. 800 gms

7 minutes ago, Harit Garg said:

I think weight is same i.e. 800 gms

yes javelin is the same and he is 8th in the world in the senior category with that throw ...pity he did not make it to Rio ...but a gold in the under 20 is huge ..............It is the first gold we have got at world athletics at any event :thumbup:

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

38 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

yes javelin is the same and he is 8th in the world in the senior category with that throw ...pity he did not make it to Rio ...but a gold in the under 20 is huge ..............It is the first gold we have got at world athletics at any event :thumbup:

Wow...This one was for Tokyo 2020!! The countdown has started.

Hopefully, his B sample would be found clean. I hope it is a mistake by someone, as the two other alternatives are really sad. If he did dope, it puts a question mark over almost the whole team as majority of them train together. If there is deliberate foul, it has to be from Sushil camp and I don't want to lose respect for India's only 2 time individual Olympic medallist. :cry: