website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

IAAF has released the Olympic rankings. We have now officially qualified relay teams in both 4x400 disciplines. 

Strangely the list is not showing Anas in 400m individual race. Rest all are there. Does anybody know the reason behind his exclusion from the list? 

16 hours ago, Dolby said:

Can you please share the link to the release. I think Nirmala and Anas have to be included in relay teams. We can exclude Tintu from relay team at present and then substitute her for one of the other athletes at the time of races but don't see any logic behind doing so (except increasing strength of the squad by 1). 

Nirmala and Anas are a part of relay team. That's confirmed!

If any of you guys are on twitter, you could give K.P. Mohan a follow. I am sure he needs no introduction and is also pretty active there with all the latest info regarding athletics.

1 hour ago, Vaibhav (minchu) said:

If any of you guys are on twitter, you could give K.P. Mohan a follow. I am sure he needs no introduction and is also pretty active there with all the latest info regarding athletics.

Already doing. Majority of the info that I have posted here regarding Indian Grand Prix 3 & 4 was from his handle only. 

Hey guys - http://indiafantasyolympics.com/ is running a pretty similar game to our planned game. Thus, dont think our google docs based game is really required anymore...

They dont yet have the feature of mini leagues yet but if they do add we can surely create a totallympics mini league

Edited by kapil857