website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

1 hour ago, Dolby said:

Doesn't matter. Even if top 5 Spaniards pull out, we still won't have a chance. 

Yeah obviously it doesn't matter as far as the result is concerned. But it will still be a lot of fun to watch Nadal in the tie...especially for Delhiites (without having to pay the exorbitant ticket prices charged by the IPTL)

YONEX SUNRISE Indonesian Masters 2016

Men's Singles:- S. Praneeth, H.S. Prannoy, P Kashyap, A Jayaram moved to 2nd Rd

A Yelegar, Siril Verma , Harsheel Dani, K Dharmamer lost in the 1st Rd

Women's Singles:- P Tulasi, T Lad, R Gadde lost in 1st Rd 

Men's Doubles:- K Nandagopal / S Shukla lost in the 1st Rd

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

ITF Future Tournaments

India F4 

Singles :- Prajnesh, Prashanth, Rawat, Jayaprakash, Balaji, Mukund n Sanam through to QF 

Doubles :- Balaji / Prashanth , Anand /Bendre and Jayaprakash / Kaza are through to SF

Italy F28

Singles:- Sumit Nagal through to QF

Egypt F23

Men's Doubles:- Anurag / Yash move into the QF

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

On 9/6/2016 at 14:38, Prashanth said:

We had a good win against Puerto Rico though they dint have many main players. It was a Ranking day match and winning was important for us...Now the point is whether we can jump into top 150 or still be outside 150....we need to play matches in the ranking day to get points and go up the ladder. For the records this is the best ranking in last 6 years....So good going for team but need to finish atleast by 140 at the end of the year to see the future and next year target to be near 100 or atleast 120.

According to my calculation, India should rise by 5 places to 147

4 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

I had 6 in my calculations....Kuwait would go off....but no idea who would jump up. So keeping that in mind kept that way.

India will jump above Luxembourg, Aruba, Kuwait, Mauritius, Afghanistan & Lesotho

But Yemen (currently 162) will jump above India.. So 5 in total