website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

10 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

India now have new #2 Doubles player..

Rohan #17, Divj #68, Paes #72 and Purav #74 together with Saketh #115....

Are these going to be our next Olympians....

:fingers::fingers::fingers:

Definitely no Paes.. He will be 47 & I don't think he will be able to play at top level till 2020.. Even if he does, his rankings will not be in top 75..

I doubt about Bopanna.. He will be 40 by 2020..

Divij Sharan & Purav Raja will be our top doubles team by 2020.

In Singles, Saketh, Yuki, Ramkumar & Sumit Nagal should be able in top 100 provided they get enough support & funding

1 minute ago, gvaisakh said:

Definitely no Paes.. He will be 47 & I don't think he will be able to play at top level till 2020.. Even if he does, his rankings will not be in top 75..

I doubt about Bopanna.. He will be 40 by 2020..

Divij Sharan & Purav Raja will be our top doubles team by 2020.

In Singles, Saketh, Yuki, Ramkumar & Sumit Nagal should be able in top 100 provided they get enough support & funding

I badly want India to be in the Singles next time hope these 4 make a mark and into the top tier and be there for long...

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

1 minute ago, Prashanth said:

I badly want India to be in the Singles next time hope these 4 make a mark and into the top tier and be there for long...

I am only concerned with the injuries.. Somdev got a serious injury when he was at his peak.. Now same has happened with Yuki

6 minutes ago, gvaisakh said:

I am only concerned with the injuries.. Somdev got a serious injury when he was at his peak.. Now same has happened with Yuki

yes me too concerned with Yuki and injuries...same thing happened to Sania and she chose doubles...

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go