website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

Summary of Day 7 at India at RIO 2016

Boxing: 

Down to earth, Soft spoken - Vikas Krishan Yadav Stormed to Quarterfinals, he is one win away from Medal.
But here after competition will be tough. Fingers Crossed.

Tennis

Mixed Doubles - Sania / Bopanna moved to semi final. One win in two matches will ensure the Medal from them

Archery 

Men Individual - Atanu Das lost to Korean after Nail biting finish.
if score of 28 -30 -27 -27-28. Make some one loose Then I can write it on paper in give that no body in whole world would won that match against Korean
Its not his day. Thats all. 

Whole Archery Team fails to win medal this time too.

Shooting - our Team Continue to disappoint
`
50 m rifle prone - Gagan Narang & Chain Singh fails to Qualify in 50m Rifle Prone. 
Till last round Gagan was in 7th Position but Again last round cost him falls to 14th in Qualification.

25 m rapid fire pistol -  Gurpreet Singh was at 10th Position after Day 1 Qualification. In Same Even last olympics Vijay Kumar Won Silver medal for us.

Skeet - Mairaj Ahmad Khan - Stands at 10th Position after Day 1 Qualification.

Badminton 

Both Mens and Women Doubles team out of Olympics after losing to respective matched. But Hard fought by them.

Mens Singles - Srikanth Kidambi - Won the first Match against Mexican.

Mens Hockey - India made draw against Canada - 2-2

Golf -  Shiv Chawrasia & Anirban Lahiri at 27th  & 50th position after Round 2

Athletics

Not good show by Indians as they are struggling a lot. 
Worth Mentioning on Manish Singh who completed 13th in 20Km walk. All other fails to Shine today

1 hour ago, Prashanth said:

Purav /Divj have moved into the finals of the Los Cabos ATP 250 Tour...Hope my bet for 2020 does it.....

I search for the new talent and next big thing out and later people take over... 

Good news:yes