website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

39 minutes ago, tirtha22 said:

What kind of miss is this ?

She missed the arrow or she failed to complete within the stipulated time?

missing the arrow seems unlikely probably overstepped the time due to pressure 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

1 minute ago, nitinsanker said:

last round i hope  they maintain that 

Very strategic last round.  India at 7th ..Deepika just avoided the Koreans in the individual event by slipping to 20th. Now we hope to bounce back in the knock outs

well 7th is a great result ...I was praying the avoided the dreaded 8th where they would have met korea but overall dude they were nerves all over ......I hope they will now focus after this 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

1 minute ago, tirtha22 said:

Very strategic last round.  India at 7th ..Deepika just avoided the Koreans in the individual event by slipping to 20th. Now we hope to bounce back in the knock outs

seriously, no chance against Koreans (1,2,3). As much as possible avoid them. The battle seems to be for silver and Bronze. Now we might not face them until finals. 

1 minute ago, Govind said:

Huge expectation on Deepika we had this time too ..Disappointed.. It is really not fair if we return with out medal in Women Archery... being return with every world event in past 3 yrs.

I think unknowingly good happened for India in the ranking rounds. They got a need to buck up and avoided Koreans

1 minute ago, tirtha22 said:

I think unknowingly good happened for India in the ranking rounds. They got a need to buck up and avoided Koreans

Agreed should not be like last time loosing against Denmark.. Whom we are going to have in 1st round