website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

So no telecast of the Valencia 6 nation hockey tournament, strange after such a performance in Champions trophy, still they get the sponsorship of telecasting Zimbabwe cricket series but not these ones.

Edited by Sanjib

5 hours ago, Sanjib said:

Very strange, was there a problem with her gun. This is next to impossible.

this is not her event ..he participate in 10m ...25 m is not her main event ..so she must be apriciate for her work ,,,first time she reach in finsl in this events

9 hours ago, Prashanth said:

We are here debating who to send and whom not to, But have forgotten the NR created yesterday by Muhammed Anas who clocked 45.44s in 400m heats at meet in Poland to break teammate Rajiv Arokia's national record of 45.47s. Both of them are pushing each other and I hope both make the cut for Olympics. They are really doing good need to talk about these guys though they have not made the cut. The effort is truly showing even though they are not world class but pushing Indian best mark by far. Hope Milkha Flying Singh would be proud of these 2 lads.

I think overall even if we forget Rio for a minute , it has been a great year for Indian atheletics with so many national records being broken ..................  I do not remember a single time when so many records have fallen so quickly ...... I am sure we will have a huge benefit of this .................. I hope we will see both Anas , Arokia if not in the individual but hopefully in the relay .......................

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

3 minutes ago, tirtha22 said:

Athletics

Dutee Chand clocks 11.24 en route to finishing 2nd at the Kazakh meet final - breaks her own NR set hours earlier :IND:clap:

wow !!!! ................... Thats amazing news 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi