website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

1 hour ago, Dolby said:

Paes and Bopanna retain their place in Davis Cup squad.:facepalm:

I really hoped that Divij Sharan and Purav Raja would be our new Doubles pair.

Edit: The Singles players in the squad are Saketh Myneni and Ramakumar Ramanathan with Sumit Nagal and Prajnesh Gunneshwaran as reserves

They have gone on rankings....All top ranked players selected....No conflict....They cant leave Rohan and cant split Divj n Purav....So a straight forward decision....

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

ATP challenger Results....

Bangkok Open:- Vishnu, Prajnesh move into the 2nd Rd

Sanam, Siddharth lost in the 1st Rd

Jeevan/ Sanam lost in the 1st Rd Doubles

Italy Open       :-  Ramkumar lost in the 1st Rd Singles

Edited by Prashanth

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

8 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

I am strong supporter of Purav n Divj and have predicted for being the next doubles team of India....I always post about them here...

I am not doubting your support for Purav and Divij. Am only saying, that AITA won't drop Paes even if he was behind others. 

1 minute ago, Dolby said:

I am not doubting your support for Purav and Divij. Am only saying, that AITA won't drop Paes even if he was behind others. 

Ohh like that...It's also a known fact AITA are strong supporters of his and many here would counter you for that statement.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

9 hours ago, tirtha22 said:

Tennis

Saketh Myneni gave a mighty scare to the world number 49 Jiri Veseley before limping out of the US Open as leg spasms scuttled his victory march.

Good effort by Saketh Myneni.... but this is second time he gets cramped in a 5 setter match which seems to be little absurd at professional tennis (luckily he got through against korean in davis cup as korean was also in same position)

So India's love with loosing the plot at the last moment continues even after olympics... 1st it was india cricket  team making a mess out of scoring 8 runs from 6 balls... now Saketh continues it by losing the match despite leading 5-2 in final set and having match point