4nation flagRUS     1 1

All from 50m  Pistol Men Junior.....

Team one Gold n Individual one Gold n Bronze

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

4 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

All from 50m  Pistol Men Junior.....

Team one Gold n Individual one Gold n Bronze

yep i checked ...but still if for the last 4 world championships we have got a maximum of 2-3 medals ...including team  and junior ... this time we start with 3 on day 1 that speaks something for our powess in this sport.......having it right next to asians will effect asian nation performances somewhat in the senior levels

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

2 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

yep i checked ...but still if for the last 4 world championships we have got a maximum of 2-3 medals ...including and junior ... this time we start with 3 on day 1 that speaks something for our powess in this sport.......having it right next to asians will effect asian nation performances somewhat in the senior levels

I am always for the performance rather than medals....U perform and the reward will follow you...I will start with individual analysis of Asian Games slowly rather than medal wise will do performance wise..

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

35 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

I am always for the performance rather than medals....U perform and the reward will follow you...I will start with individual analysis of Asian Games slowly rather than medal wise will do performance wise..

I am very excited by the success of shooting programs ........ we have been shooting close to china in a couple of world cups and at the asian games recently ............Our commonwealth performance was awesome ............ The world championship would tell us exactly where we stand as a team - are finally reaching a level as a team where we claim true place amongst the top nations in this sport 

Analysis - 2014 World Champ medal count  -

( BAND 1 ) -------- China 44, Russia 40 

( BAND 2 ) -------- Germany 25, Italy 25, US 17, SK -14

India - 2 

Analysis - 2010 - World Champ medal count  -

( BAND 1 ) -------- China 52, Russia 46 

( BAND 2 ) -------- Germany 21, Italy 15, US 24, SK -17

India - 3 

If we need to be a band 2 nation at least we need to get between 15-20 medals ......the current team can do I feel ( Am I optimistic - I am basing this on the junior world cups or asiads or at least reach towards 6-10 medals ) ........ the start has been good 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

2 hours ago, Prashanth said:

This is an Olympic qualification event. If you qualify earlier, you ave that many more days or hours of practise. You cannot still be an also ran.

2 hours ago, nitinsanker said:

India Starts with 2 medals in Juniors ...... India Leads medal chart .......... What a super start to the world championships ......... Sure of great things 

Not in the finals of the Olympic qualification event!!! The going gets tougher.

42 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

I am very excited by the success of shooting programs ........ we have been shooting close to china in a couple of world cups and at the asian games recently ............Our commonwealth performance was awesome ............ The world championship would tell us exactly where we stand as a team - are finally reaching a level as a team where we claim true place amongst the top nations in this sport 

Analysis - 2014 World Champ medal count  -

( BAND 1 ) -------- China 44, Russia 40 

( BAND 2 ) -------- Germany 25, Italy 25, US 17, SK -14

India - 2 

Analysis - 2010 - World Champ medal count  -

( BAND 1 ) -------- China 52, Russia 46 

( BAND 2 ) -------- Germany 21, Italy 15, US 24, SK -17

India - 3 

If we need to be a band 2 nation at least we need to get between 15-20 medals ......the current team can do I feel ( Am I optimistic - I am basing this on the junior world cups or asiads or at least reach towards 6-10 medals ) ........ the start has been good 

We have surpassed earlier total in Day 1

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

Indian Diving Team Performance in Asian Games

Siddharth Pardesi - In CWG 2014 - 10m Platform - 258.3 points

In AG 2018 - 10m Platform   - 376.2 points

K Ramanand Sharma In CWG 2014 - 1m Springboard - 294.95 points

In AG 2018   - 1m Springboard - 345.4 points

No international top level events in middle of the  4 years. If you don't send for international exposure, how can the players improve the standard. If they were selected for AG 2104 & CWG 2018 they would surely in AG 2018 would have got near to 400 points... That's the problem in India, we don't encourage the talent. we don't have the habit of growing talents...

Edited by Prashanth

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

Indian Swimming Team Performance in Asian Games

Butterfly

50m

Virdhawal Khade - CWG 2018 - 24.50

AG 2018   - 24.09(NR)

Anshul Kothari     - Has not improved much from AG 2014

100m

Avinash Mani   -  Has got a horrid timing

Sajan Prakash  -     CWG 2018  - 54.11s