Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
OlympicIRL

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Official Day By Day Schedule

De_Gambassi    152

About the same in France also. If it was not for the North Korea affair, I think the general medias would still to have to aknowledge that Pyongchang 2018 is a thing.The sports medias have yet to give a fuck too.

The difference with Rop 2016 is baffling tbh.

Edited by De_Gambassi

Mkbw50    98

There is fuck-all from the BBC seeing it's partially on it.

Only Eurosport are paying any attention, and they won't shut up about it.

Anyway the long schedule is out

phelps    204
11 hours ago, Mkbw50 said:

There is fuck-all from the BBC seeing it's partially on it.

Only Eurosport are paying any attention, and they won't shut up about it.

Anyway the long schedule is out

do you know if BBC Red Button Channel on satellite would be upgraded to High Definition for the Games?

it would be a shame if in 2018 they still keep an Olympic Channel in the poor SD it normally has...:facepalm:

dcro    1,419

I wonder if it's going to be possible to watch men's luge, women's 3000m and women's biathlon at about the same time... I guess I can already remove short track and normal hill from my watch list, because apparently all that has to be held at the same time.

Absolutely disasterous scheduling, million events in the evening and big holes filled with nothing during the afternoon. :facepalm:

• Like 1

heywoodu    1,652
5 minutes ago, dcro said:

I wonder if it's going to be possible to watch men's luge, women's 3000m and women's biathlon at about the same time... I guess I can already remove short track and normal hill from my watch list, because apparently all that has to be held at the same time.

Absolutely disasterous scheduling, million events in the evening and big holes filled with nothing during the afternoon. :facepalm:

A TV, phone, laptop, computer and tablet will make all that quite possible. If it was possible during the Rio Olympics, it'll be possible now :p 

Especially the Eurosport Player will make life easier here. 

Edited by heywoodu

hckosice    1,014
4 minutes ago, dcro said:

yeah and add to that Ice Hockey---I really don´t know how I´ll handle it

The venues, comfort and everything may be fantastic but a big :redcard: to the organizers for the disastrous scheduling...oh dear how I miss the Vancouver games, when almost every final was separated and you was able literally to watch everything

phelps    204
19 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yeah and add to that Ice Hockey---I really don´t know how I´ll handle it

The venues, comfort and everything may be fantastic but a big :redcard: to the organizers for the disastrous scheduling...oh dear how I miss the Vancouver games, when almost every final was separated and you was able literally to watch everything

don't remind me of those wonderful Vancouver days...when I was so happy...and the Games were so well scheduled and covered by our TV...

however, with my faithful satellite dish and my Eurosport Player subscription I hope not to miss anything...

time's not a problem, since as always during the Olympic, I'm gonna be in my own world with a "do not disturb" (maybe also a "beware of the hungry and angry beast") warning on my tech room's door...:rofl:

Agger    199
23 hours ago, heywoodu said:

A TV, phone, laptop, computer and tablet will make all that quite possible. If it was possible during the Rio Olympics, it'll be possible now :p 

Especially the Eurosport Player will make life easier here. 

I was lucky enough to win a year's subscription for the Eurosport player. Pretty good year to win that :p

Mateusz    22
30 minut temu, inwebitrust napisał:

Hi olympians fans !

I just made an interactive schedule for Pyeongchang 2018 with medal chances per country based on the latests world cup rankings for each disciplin :

http://anthonyveyssiere.com/pyeongchang/#en/fra

It's a good way to see when to wake up to cheer on your best country chances ;)

Nice one, but Poland isn't qualified to Men's pursuit in speed skating. I think our biathletes (Weronika Nowakowska and relay) have better chances than nordic combined or luge relay ;)

De_Gambassi    152
il y a 37 minutes, inwebitrust a déclaré:

Hi olympians fans !

I just made an interactive schedule for Pyeongchang 2018 with medal chances per country based on the latests world cup rankings for each disciplin :

It's like... the best thing ever. Instant bookmark.

VolleyRuller96    126
48 minutes ago, inwebitrust said:

Hi olympians fans !

Wow :yikes: great work :wub: