website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Official Day By Day Schedule

11 hours ago, dcro said:

So how many users (of these time zones) are planning to have all nighters for 16 days? Except @heywoodu and @hckosice which go without saying. :p

no, this time I'm not going for the night watch...

I hope, as I wrote before, to be able to manage the time difference through the on-demand features of the Eurosport Player for the European night events...

and I rely on my sat dish for the European day activity, which I'm gonna follow live, of course...

12 hours ago, dcro said:

So how many users (of these time zones) are planning to have all nighters for 16 days? Except @heywoodu and @hckosice which go without saying. :p

Sadly I'm a bit behind on my paper making it impossible for me. May do it once or twice if I feel there's too much on that day. Otherwise it's one event for breakfast, one for lunch and a couple during the evening to get up to date (and tons of highlights when I need to procrastinate! :p )

Edited by Agger

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

wait are you going to intentionally miss the Curling mixed opening ? :yikes:

Nope, I forgot to put that in my schedule :d 

Alright, way too early alarms, here we come, starting tomorrow. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!