website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Official Day By Day Schedule

1 hour ago, inwebitrust said:

Hi olympians fans !

I just made an interactive schedule for Pyeongchang 2018 with medal chances per country based on the latests world cup rankings for each disciplin :

http://anthonyveyssiere.com/pyeongchang/#en/fra

It's a good way to see when to wake up to cheer on your best country chances ;)

Its good but I noticed for the first event I clicked on (mixed doubles curling), you have Hungary listed, but they are not competing. 

On 2/1/2018 at 09:32, phelps said:

do you know if BBC Red Button Channel on satellite would be upgraded to High Definition for the Games?

it would be a shame if in 2018 they still keep an Olympic Channel in the poor SD it normally has...:facepalm:

No, not on the Red Button Channel, although if you have a Connected TV there is normally a BBC Sport App where you can watch in HD. Stupid really

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

7 hours ago, dcro said:

So how many users (of these time zones) are planning to have all nighters for 16 days? Except @heywoodu and @hckosice which go without saying. :p

First mission accomplished. I managed to get my vacation from tomorrow until February 26 :afro:  so let just survive today and from tonight let the party begin ! :banana:

29 minutes ago, hckosice said:

First mission accomplished. I managed to get my vacation from tomorrow until February 26 :afro:  so let just survive today and from tonight let the party begin ! :banana:

Awesome! :cheer:

I've started adjusting after my exam on Monday (which I sadly failed, but I'll worry about that from March on), going to sleep a bit earlier and waking up a bit earlier than usually. Last night it was 22:00-05:00, tonight I'm going for 21:00-04:00 or something like that :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, Mkbw50 said:

No, not on the Red Button Channel, although if you have a Connected TV there is normally a BBC Sport App where you can watch in HD. Stupid really

being in Italy, of course I can't have access to the British Apps features...I can watch only the sat channels (I did enjoy so much the 8 BBC HD channels during the Rio Games...they were my primary source for watching the Olympic events normally ignored by the Italian TV)...

p.s. I don't recommend the Italian colour buttons' features to anybody...:facepalm:

I hope the Eurosport Player would do most of the job this time (but frankly I don't like its not so good picture quality...it's just a 720p stream with relatively low bitrate for my taste...I'm used to HDTV and/or Amazon/Netflix/US Sports Services' standard..so, you can imagine what's my opinion on this kind of things)...