website statistics

Tennis Australian Open 2018

Sindo

12 minutes ago, dcro said:

Fett had 5:1 and 40:15 in the final set against Wozniacki, and of course she lost.

WTA should be banned. :p

I'm glad, my 8-year old bet 'Will Wozniacki win a GS in her career?' is still alive :lol: (I believe at odds of 3.5 or something)

I've been hoping, losing hope and hoping again for 8 years now. Come on. 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I can't believe how Fett lost it :facepalm: I just hope it's not Wozniacki's Kerber 2016 run :d This bottom half of women's draw is really weak. Both top contenders have been playing poorly. Svitolina's quarter is even weaker now. Hopefully Svitolina and Kostyuk can get evening session, curious to see how young Marta will perform when not affected by the heat.

Kumkhum can be dangerous in that pert of the draw as well as Martić... And for Woz, one of the Baltic girls, Ostapenko/Kontaveit/Kanepi.

In the meantime Grisha... :lol: Mackie is pretty solid though

This set :bowdown: 

5KhDt42.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Jelena Ostapenko/Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - Lara Arruabarrena Vecino/Arantxa Parra Santonja

This must be one of the longest matches in terms of character length :d