website statistics

Your own Summer Olympic Games Programme

Quasit

9 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

And I thought you had to be a closed minded european not to want Baseball in the Olympics. 

At least there are freaking seven golf events, including a mixed one, in his proposal :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Juste maintenant , heywoodu a déclaré:

At least there are freaking seven golf events, including a mixed one, in his proposal :evil:

And artistic swimming cut to only one event . As a proud european, I'm devastated. It should be a 9 events sport as we all know.

3 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

And artistic swimming cut to only one event . As a proud european, I'm devastated. It should be a 9 events sport as we all know.

Yes. Ribbon, hoops, ribbon and hoops. And so on.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4x800m relay sounds like fun too, 4x400m has way too many competitive nations if you ask me.

1 minute ago, AlFHg said:

IAAF once proposed a kind of progressive relay in their world relays. It was kind of 100 + 400 + 800 + 1500, I wonder why they renounced in developing it.

This would be fun (for the World Relays, which is the place for odd relays). 

11 minutes ago, Agger said:

Yo don't think it was meant like a relay? ;)

You don't think I was joking? ;) 

12 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Not sure if it´s even possible to roll a hoop in the pool :mumble:

If you're good enough :cool:

I mean, I can't even turn around on the artistic gymnastics rings without getting completely stuck and unable to get out, yet others perform amazing feats :d 

Edited by heywoodu