website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

2 hours ago, konig said:

I want the opinion of the europeans about this.

It would help if the video was in English, but I am assuming this is about police losing control over some areas with high population of recent immigrants. 

29 minutes ago, Dolby said:

It would help if the video was in English, but I am assuming this is about police losing control over some areas with high population of recent immigrants. 

Exactly, that, i think the video has the subtitles option, my mistake.

2 hours ago, NikolaB said:

Two idiots on one place. Only Theresa May is missing for ful experience

Adolf Erdogan deserves a place there too, don't leave him behind :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

Political propaganda... nothing of interessing

"Cities are full with no-go zones" is exaggerated 'propaganda', but I have no doubt there are European cities where there are indeed neighbourhoods where, as an 'average European', you just don't want to walk around. Especially not if you're a woman, on your own, because that's against the 'law' certain people think counts there.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

49 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

"Cities are full with no-go zones" is exaggerated 'propaganda', but I have no doubt there are European cities where there are indeed neighbourhoods where, as an 'average European', you just don't want to walk around. Especially not if you're a woman, on your own, because that's against the 'law' certain people think counts there.

Speaking of no go zones I present you the bottom of human evolution - "Hotel Paradise". This is an estate housing about 1500 habitants of gypsy origin in the town of Yambol. An unsuccessful attempt to integrate a community by the communist party in the dusk of communism in Bulgaria. In the movie the life of these people is described a bit more romantically than it actually is. De jure, they live and act like animals and as such are extremely dangerous to society. Enjoy.