website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

21 minutes ago, konig said:

Good video but:

1) many of the deaths of the spanish empire was for the diseases they bring whit them

2) The nazi Germany exterminate a very diferent kind of people, not only jews.

The mongol and japanses are from Asia and i dont know to count Turkey like european, 7/10 :p

The Japanese and Mongol empires are of course not European and indeed, I've got doubts to count Turkey as European, just like the Soviet empire, which was also mostly in Asia. They're also forgetting some stuff like the Manchu empire that slaughtered many millions of people, Mao's China if you can call that an empire, the Timurid empire in the Middle East (another many millions of deaths) and so on.

If you'd start looking at individual countries and kingdoms and rulers, things would no doubt get even worse and more brutal all around the world. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

22 minutes ago, bestmen said:

it must be recognized this is the only method to become strong later

Definitely, that's why the Roman and Mongol empires are ruling the world now :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Definitely, that's why the Roman and Mongol empires are ruling the world now :p 

of course Italy does , one of the richest country also military no ?

and for Mongolia , they are only 3 millions but dominated this area during longtime

Edited by bestmen

Just now, bestmen said:

of course Italy does , one of the richest country  no ?

Meh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Just now, heywoodu said:

LOL these stats means nothing they don't say the truth also the  spread of wealth is not correct , for exemple  KSA is 10th but when you visite this country you will meet poors much more than richs i could say at 80%

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The Japanese and Mongol empires are of course not European and indeed, I've got doubts to count Turkey as European, just like the Soviet empire, which was also mostly in Asia. They're also forgetting some stuff like the Manchu empire that slaughtered many millions of people, Mao's China if you can call that an empire, the Timurid empire in the Middle East (another many millions of deaths) and so on.

If you'd start looking at individual countries and kingdoms and rulers, things would no doubt get even worse and more brutal all around the world. 

Agree, i think in Mao too but i cant say if the comunist China was an "empire" in that time, in present time i dont have that doubts :p, we need to see whats are empires for the people who make the video.

7 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

Guinea Bissau prime minister said today in Belgrade that his country never recognised Kosovo's independence, despite Government in Priština say different.

It become all a big joke.. Kosovo is real, Serbia must try to stop the Kosovo's indipendence a lot of years ago. Now it's too late.. wake up Serbia!

Edited by Gianlu33