website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

On 30/9/2017 at 13:22, VolleyRuller96 said:

As for today, over 80 % of Catalans want independence :wacko: this is bad news for Spain. If they lose Catalonia, they should thank their own government. Just a few weeks ago,  the support for independent state was lower than 50%.

I hope Noone will die in the aftermath... But I doubt It :cry:

No, 80% of the Catalonians want the independence referendum to happend. But that doesn't mean that they all support independence.

To be honest I really think that if the referendum was made, NO will win. It's a feeling we all got here in Spain (even pro independece catalonians, that's why they are making the referendum today, cause it's looking bad for them next elections and they are in danger of losing the power, they had a slight mayority in the catalonia parlament now), but the spanish goverment is just plain stupid and they are using police brutality to stop something it was been seeing as a joke to the rest of the country and raging all spanish people.

Like, I'm not from Catalonia, I'm basque (another part of Spain that has battle a lot for independence, sadly know by terrorist group ETA) and I'm pro-Spain but all this bullshit the president and the ministers are doing is really taking my nerves and I'm siding with pro-referendum now.

And the worst part of all is that the goverment is sending extra police to deal with the independence people and it's doing nothing with the people who gathered together a few days ago in Madrid doing the nazi salute and wearing flags and singing the anthem of the former spanish dictator Francisco Franco.

And my fathers will visit Spain in some days :facepalm:

In another hand: i have the theory that the page of the youth south american games have only one person for all the sports, if its one sport "updatings results" the other dont have any updating.....of course, with a delay of almost 15 minutes.

Edited by konig

12 minutes ago, dcro said:

It's hladno piće, but yeah. :d

I remember that reference from my high school trip to Prague. Guide told us that one of the previous years couple of girls went to a cafe, but were told that they can't order just drinks (I don't remember why was that). In any case, they stood up and started leaving the cafe when one of them said: "Ne možeš ovdje ni piće naručit" ("You can't even order a drink here"). That sentence caused a lot of commotion among the staff in the cafe. :p

In CZ/SK it mean you Hungry c.nts ! :lol:

Nice, just found a article about that and noticed even more vulgar and funny CZ/SK word in your language. I mean The word for Rooster ! in our language it mean well the extremely vulgar word for the male reproductive organ  :d

25 minutes ago, Jur said:

And the worst part of all is that the goverment is sending extra police to deal with the independence people and it's doing nothing with the people who gathered together a few days ago in Madrid doing the nazi salute and wearing flags and singing the anthem of the former spanish dictator Francisco Franco.

they just replied to this

Barça and Athletic supporters against Spanish anthem

this is the psychological war

7 minutes ago, bestmen said:

they just replied to this

Barça and Athletic supporters against Spanish anthem

this is the psychological war

Replying to a 5 years old situation?

And when is a fascist manifistation okay?

8 minutes ago, bestmen said:

LOL this is fight of hundreds of years

Yep, it's definitely not something that started only in the last few decades. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!