website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

I don't think anyone will lose 2 seconds of sleep if they choose to cut diplomatic ties :d 

It'd be sort of like that kid at school of who you only sort of know his face who suddenly says "I won't play with you anymore! :mad:". Well, ok :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I don't think anyone will lose 2 seconds of sleep if they choose to cut diplomatic ties :d 

It'd be sort of like that kid at school of who you only sort of know his face who suddenly says "I won't play with you anymore! :mad:". Well, ok :p 

Becouse they have again relationship whit other european country? :p Orban governament was interessed in European Union only for the food standars..

Edited by Gianlu33

11 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Becouse they have again relationship whit other european country? :p Orban governament was interessed in European Union only for the food standars..

I don't know, like most people here I have nothing against and nothing for Hungary....we don't really care and just wish them well like everyone else :p (sort of the same as most countries think about the Netherlands I guess, not much against, not much for, just...neutral, don't care :d)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I don't know, like most people here I have nothing against and nothing for Hungary....we don't really care and just wish them well like everyone else :p (sort of the same as most countries think about the Netherlands I guess, not much against, not much for, just...neutral, don't care :d)

Well, they are in the Union so they should be solid allies... but no, their government don't care about the Union :( 

3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Well, they are in the Union so they should be solid allies... but no, their government don't care about the Union :( 

Most people don't care about the Union :p  (my opinion is mostly the same as it is with most countries: I wish them well, I know they exist and that's fine and that's about it :d )

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Most people don't care about the Union :p  (my opinion is mostly the same as it is with most countries: I wish them well, I know they exist and that's fine and that's about it :d )

Yes, but the union is my dream and the dream of a lot of Europeans :p 

7 minutes ago, bestmen said:

all this story just because the ambassador of NED said that the Hungarian government reacts like the extremists islamists

for what reason they put the Islam everywhere when ,they f....their wifes it's the fault of Islam too ?

Well, TBH I don't feel he attacked Islam, only extremists

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk