website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

21 minutes ago, intoronto said:

It was sarcasm, and Buddhist terrorism is alive in Sri Lanka and Myanmar among other places I am sure.

Well, certainly not to this extent...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2017

#banbestmen

13 minut temu, VolleyRuller96 napisał:

Well, the truth is every religiom has it's terrorism. The closest to Buddhism related was probablh  Aum Shinrikyo, The Christians have Lord's Resistance Army, National Tripura Liberation Front or even KKK, not counting single person terrorists.

What I noticed however that in most of the cases Nationalism seems to play a very huge role in radicalization, and I believe it's pretty much the same with ISIS or Al-qaida, as the huge wave of Islam based terrorism has pretty much started after US/western coallition invaded the Middle East.

Even the fact that Germany lately caught a terror suspect which turned out to be a neonazi in the past seems to support that. So I would instead of pointing at  a single relligion, even if it seems to currently create the most terrorist, rather focus on the issue of far-right ideologies possibly playing a huge role in radicalization, as even in Europe we had already examples in the past showing that it's a very dangerous ideology(Hitler, Mussolini) and even now, like Breivik or the guy responsible for the Trollhattan school attack turning out to be far-right supportes.

Plus it's pretty obvious to me that Radical Muslim/Christian/Hindu terrorism is just the new wave of nazizm - because that's the only way one wishing death to other people just because of the way they live can be named ;)

i just meant a scale, i think there is a big difference also with scale and methods, sure that no religion is ideal, people are far from ideal. Christians commited many sins now it`s muslim time. 

Now we deal with sth important. 3rd wave of muslim immigrants feels "lost", like having no home...islamic radicals have easy task to find them plus we have new "immigrants". This is all a consequence of some mistakes made by French / Belgian / German goverments + some historic "bills" but....try to imagine how normal life looks in Paris, Brussels, Antwerp. Normal innocent people pay the price and i`m sure neither you or me would like to live in this "atmosphere of fear". 

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

I don't think any religion is a religion of peace :p 

Well, I think most religions talk about peace. But I understand your point, most religions have at some point in history to exert some dominance, supremacy over people.

Religious extremists and orthodox followers (not to be confused with Eastern Ortodox/Christian Ortodox) often disregard peace in their crusade to bring "heretics" and "sinners" into the right path, even when that actually violates the dignity and natural rights of people.

some people can't see farest than their nose

this apparently war of religions as they say is just a satanic method invented to sell the  weapons and steal the richness of others ( the petrol)

ISIS Leader ‘Al-Baghdadi’ is a ‘Jewish Mossad Agent’ Named Shimon Elliot

just read the history ;all the wars were around the colonisations /who will become the most rich /more powerful and islam was not in

of course some people want to revenge against europe/usa because this western alliance destroyed Libya /Iraq/ Syria /millions killed

so after the end of this war in Syria/Iraq they will find another way to ease the trade of arms .....ONLY MONEY controls everything  ,no one really cares about the religions/humanism

millions killed :), good one

oh yes, now it`s all clear, after this info it`s all clear why so many muslims are so dangerous nowadays. As always, blame goes on "Shimon" :lol:

and of course this "Shimon" lives happily amongst muslim leaders who are dumb enough not to know it...oh shit, no wonder it looks like this.

Libyans destroyed Libya, Syrians and other muslim groups Syria, Somalians Somalia etc etc and i even don`t know if there is someone who we can call "Iraqi". The problem is in the region....western money are totally different problem...those money are also in Europe....and we`re not running all over muslim countries killing innocent people in acts of terror. Believers of islam are dangerous, let`s stop discus the FACTS.

And stop messing with all of this - US has it`s blame but it`s islam fanatics who "pull the trigger". Justifying this in any way is a kind of acceptance. This is seeing only "own nose".

Blame "white people" made was colonialism, artificial borders etc....but go against goverments and armies if u have balls. Killing civilians? Cowards

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

1,3 millions of civilians only civilians died in 3 countries only Irak+Pakistan+Afghanistan  and this is the statistics of 2015

1,3 million de civils seraient morts dans la "guerre contre le terrorisme

imagine the number if we add Syria ,Libya,Yemen...etc

I told you , you can't see farest than your nose , so your reply is wrong again

Edited by bestmen