website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

as to Syria....muslims killed much more Syrians than all armies together

no wonder civilians suffer now from time to time, very sad....to be true...it`d worse if it stayed as it was, now at least there`s some hope

maybe our Algerian friend will also mourn many Yazid people? No he will say that American bombs killed 30 civilians, great

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

Just now, heywoodu said:

Did ISIS release a new hit song or something saying that running over people with vehicles is the new fashion? Berlin, London, Antwerp.. 

I don't think ISIS gives specific instructions to anyone outside Iraq-Syria area. All the ISIS terrorist attacks outside the area are carried out by a small group of radicals who are using ISIS brand. An Indian-American commentator has written a couple of nice posts about the difference between ISIS - the organization in Iraq-Syria area and ISIS - the brand. First Post Second Post

5 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

as to Syria....muslims killed much more Syrians than all armies together

no wonder civilians suffer now from time to time, very sad....to be true...it`d worse if it stayed as it was, now at least there`s some hope

maybe our Algerian friend will also mourn many Yazid people? No he will say that American bombs killed 30 civilians, great

Islam is the religion of peace!!!!!!!!!1111111

1 godzinę temu, intoronto napisał:

hell yeah! proof seen everywhere ;p

Edited by Pavlo

19 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Did ISIS release a new hit song or something saying that running over people with vehicles is the new fashion? Berlin, London, Antwerp.. 

Al-Qaeda released an article in 2010 about it.

6 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I don't think any religion is a religion of peace :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minut temu, heywoodu napisał:

I don't think any religion is a religion of peace :p 

i see huge difference

how many buddhist terrorists have you seen? :p

18 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

i see huge difference

It was sarcasm, and Buddhist terrorism is alive in Sri Lanka and Myanmar among other places I am sure.

Religion unfortunately brings out the worst in ppl...

12 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

i see huge difference

Well, the truth is every religiom has it's terrorism. The closest to Buddhism related was probablh  Aum Shinrikyo, The Christians have Lord's Resistance Army, National Tripura Liberation Front or even KKK, not counting single person terrorists.

What I noticed however that in most of the cases Nationalism seems to play a very huge role in radicalization, and I believe it's pretty much the same with ISIS or Al-qaida, as the huge wave of Islam based terrorism has pretty much started after US/western coallition invaded the Middle East.

Even the fact that Germany lately caught a terror suspect which turned out to be a neonazi in the past seems to support that. So I would instead of pointing at  a single relligion, even if it seems to currently create the most terrorist, rather focus on the issue of far-right ideologies possibly playing a huge role in radicalization, as even in Europe we had already examples in the past showing that it's a very dangerous ideology(Hitler, Mussolini) and even now, like Breivik or the guy responsible for the Trollhattan school attack turning out to be far-right supportes.

Plus it's pretty obvious to me that Radical Muslim/Christian/Hindu terrorism is just the new wave of nazizm - because that's the only way one wishing death to other people just because of the way they live can be named ;)

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk