website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

5 minutes ago, dareza said:

This was so expected imo. After I saw results on Florida I went to sleep. There was no reason to wait for result in other countries because then it was clear that he will win.

I waited until Pennsylvanian results and then started study for exams.

Funny, because I feel that this is more like an election to "f**k the world or not" than a presidential election :lol:

The best thing out of this was seeing all the tears in the media, which is justice served. Especially at the Clinton News Network, they were in a funeral last night. It was so sweet after watching months of twisting information and throwing objective journalism out of the window. No more jokes for thier own amusement and arrogance.

The same goes for Hollywood, who still think they can force the normal people to vote after their privileged ass. I can't believe that after all the talk from Trump that Clinton is the establishment, is getting funds from the elite, she went out parading all these celebs in the final days. And by the results in the rust belt, people needed words how their life will get better and not some free concerts from Katy Perry or Beyonce, who have nothing in common with them. It would be fun seeing all those celebs saying they would move out, actually do it. The hubris in Hollywood is just over the roof. 

30 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

The best thing out of this was seeing all the tears in the media, which is justice served. Especially at the Clinton News Network, they were in a funeral last night. It was so sweet after watching months of twisting information and throwing objective journalism out of the window. No more jokes for thier own amusement and arrogance.

The same goes for Hollywood, who still think they can force the normal people to vote after their privileged ass. I can't believe that after all the talk from Trump that Clinton is the establishment, is getting funds from the elite, she went out parading all these celebs in the final days. And by the results in the rust belt, people needed words how their life will get better and not some free concerts from Katy Perry or Beyonce, who have nothing in common with them. It would be fun seeing all those celebs saying they would move out, actually do it. The hubris in Hollywood is just over the roof. 

Actually on CNN they were talking a lot about how impressive Trump's results were, I also expected to see something like the opposite, but they surprised me positively. 

It stays weird that Trump is campaigning against "the elite" though, while he himself is a billionaire...I mean, it's not like he is exactly an everyday Joe that one can identify with. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!