website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

35 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Adam Van Koeverden will seek nomination as a liberal party candidate for federal elections in Canada next year.

Lets just say we don't agree on politics :d

Tell us something more about the "dutch" Adam.

1 minute ago, intoronto said:

Dutch and Hungarian,

Four time Olympic medalist, and his gold in 2004 was the first Summer Olympic gold medal won by a Canadian I can recall 

In his sport I guess? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

At least they're not extremists :p - and I hate Temer and won't vote for Haddad unless he's up against Bonosaur.

Who will you vote for, if you're ok with sharing that? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

25 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Not something one should share. I remember doing that once, only to have someone disagreeing with me and deciding to attend the elections after all just to cancel my vote. :p

#banbestmen

25 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I'm voting for Ciro Gomes, I like him and I think he's the only candidate who can stop he who must not be named (at least according to polls).

Just now, dcro said:

Not something one should share. I remember doing that once, only to have someone disagreeing with me and deciding to attend the elections after all just to cancel my vote. :p

Well, I don't think many brazilians follow this forum anyway, so I can share :p(also, Im pretty sure the brazilians here also don't like the leading candidate)

18 minutes ago, dcro said:

I remember sharing my choice a few times and in the end always making that exact choice come election time, so... :p 

59 minutes ago, dcro said:

I always share mine just to be open with people, and most of the American users like my content anyways so...

Spoiler: I’m not a fan of Trump

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela