website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

@Agger, @wumo26 Your politicians are epic, I just watched one of thier responses to the FOX video, and was informative and very funny

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

@Agger, @wumo26 Your politicians are epic, I just watched one of thier responses to the FOX video, and was informative and very funny

I am guessing that you mean Dan Jørgensen. Great response from a politician that I'm usually not a big fan of...

58 minutes ago, konig said:

Realistic or dont?

Nope.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 час назад, konig сказал:

Realistic or dont?

Not really :rolleyes:

PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-00.png

If rightist nazies stopped being such sickos and started making babies instead of wasting their time on hatred & violence ... Eliminate people who fuel conflicts in Muslim countries instead of trading with them ;) & improve European fertility rate. Nothing else is needed.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Olympian1010:

Well they better be accepting Syrians, Kurds, Yazadis, Rohingya, and Kiribas too then

Completely different situation. Germany already took half of Syria in, what about the US?

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 hours ago, Xander said:

Not really :rolleyes:

PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-00.png

If rightist nazies stopped being such sickos and started making babies instead of wasting their time on hatred & violence ... Eliminate people who fuel conflicts in Muslim countries instead of trading with them ;) & improve European fertility rate. Nothing else is needed.

Ok, may be not in all Europe but countries like France probably has a higher % of muslims, the facts you say are dificult to be questioned but i dont believe a people who has a little worried about, is necesary a "nazi".

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

Completely different situation. Germany already took half of Syria in, what about the US?

Our President’s a racist, but I’m for open controlled (legal) immigrantation

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Olympian1010:

Our President’s a racist, but I’m for open controlled (legal) immigrantation

Good to hear. In my opinion the best solution always would have been to set up refugee camps in nearby peaceful countries, but apparently many western countries weren't willing to pay the billions necessary to do that. The goal always should have been for those people to return back home once the war is over.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.