website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

25 minutes ago, Finnator123 said:

There should be an anti-KKK themed organization with those ranks :d

BLM

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

BLM

We don't need to go from one extreme to the other, don't you have anything in the middle on offer? :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

United Workers Party (Chavez)?

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

We don't need to go from one extreme to the other, don't you have anything in the middle on offer? :p

Or My Little Pony bronies (guy fans)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

United Workers Party (Chavez)?

Or My Little Pony bronies (guy fans)

My Little Pony might not mix very well with Grand Dragons... 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 hours ago, heywoodu said:

DONALD TRUMP HAS GOTTEN A LITTLE ANGRY AND OPENED HIS TWITTER IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT ADULT BOYS AND PRESIDENTS DO.

yeah he thinks he is the only one allowed to make "empty threats" (or maybe not that much empty ?!) Iranian officials are master in empty stupid threats lol  but that "mother of all wars" from Rouhani was something new.

btw the idiot knows nothing about Iran, I'm quite sure he can't find the country on the map. and that makes things unpredictable. hard to use a laughing icon here since we are talking about the future of my country here.

Edited by MHSN

8 minutes ago, MHSN said:

yeah he thinks he is the only one allowed to make "empty threats" (or maybe not that much empty ?!) Iranian officials are master in empty stupid threats lol  but that "mother of all wars" from Rouhani was something new.

btw the idiot knows nothing about Iran, I'm quite sure he can't find the country on the map. and that makes things unpredictable. hard to use a laughing icon here since we are talking about the future of my country here.

I’m pretty Trump couldn’t find the US on a world map (but he could probably find Russia :cool:). Also, Trump doesn’t speak for the whole of America when it comes to foreign policy. I’ve had the pleasure of meating a few Iranians, and they were all wonderful, caring, passionate people (I also got see one set a WR in weightlifting last year). I think that Iran (and Cuba) is a historic “enemy” that we could easily normalize relations with. I know Iranian government has it’s downfalls in terms of democracy, but I still our countries could be allies. So on the behalf of all sane Americans, I apologize for the actions of Trump and past governments.

• 4 weeks later...

Kofi Annan has died