website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

11 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

The italian governament has failed because of a former minister of the 1st Republic (Savona, probabily minister of the Economy) so our President of the Republic Sergio Mattarella refuse to allow him to be minister and Giuseppe Conte refused to become Presidente del Consiglio. The biggest party (M5S+LN) propose an impeachment (it's never happen in the italian history) for high treason and they probabily will start whit some protests in the square

Savona is a 82 years old man against Europe and against Euro. Mattarella has the power to refuse a minister and he did it, it's nothing so shicking and this already happened in the past, so the impeachment thing is just ridicoulous. If Lega and M5S really wanted to create a government they would have changed the name of the minister, but they didn't  and this is the natural result.

6 ore fa, Sindo ha scritto:

Savona is a 82 years old man against Europe and against Euro. Mattarella has the power to refuse a minister and he did it, it's nothing so shicking and this already happened in the past, so the impeachment thing is just ridicoulous. If Lega and M5S really wanted to create a government they would have changed the name of the minister, but they didn't  and this is the natural result.

The impeachment will never pass but is a worring provocation for me..

2 ore fa, George_D ha scritto:

what kind of party is M5S?

Is a populist party.. before elections they was europeist but now they are eurosceptic.. Is a very strange party, they decided all thanks an internet website.

Ah, and they reject the Rome 2024 bid :p

30 minuti fa, DaniSRB ha scritto:

@Gianlu33, i see Italy has one more problem which we have here and it is negative natural increase. How country deal with it?

I think that this isn't a priority, the Renzi government try to give some family bonus but no anyone think about the negative natural incrase. The main problems are the economy problems

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

I think that this isn't a priority, the Renzi government try to give some family bonus but no anyone think about the negative natural incrase. The main problems are the economy problems

ok 

8 ore fa, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

Is a populist party.. before elections they was europeist but now they are eurosceptic.. Is a very strange party, they decided all thanks an internet website.

Ah, and they reject the Rome 2024 bid :p

10 ore fa, George_D ha scritto:

what kind of party is M5S?

Is the party of ingorant... voted by facebook navigator, without istruction, without critical sense.
Is the party of "fuck all", then is the party of "love all", everithing is good for them
In a clickbaiing company,  connected with the "casaleggio associated", a web platform that forces activist to vote on web.

Sorry for my terrible english :)

20 hours ago, DaniSRB said:

Protests of far right in Germany

What do you think how dangerous is existance of far right for Germany, Europe and world?

Germany is quite stable economic country, so how come we have such extreme right there? 

Imo, Germany went to far with imigration. Many migrant cross through ''our region'' and it seems the most are not from war thorn countries but countries with very bad economic situation and it doesn't look like a lot are willing to work but live from social help

Everything that's far right or far left might be considered dangerous I'd say..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!