website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Just now, Finnator123 said:

@thiago_simoes HAVE I LOST IT BECAUSE I USE CAPITAL LETTERS? CAPITAL LETTERS LIVES MATTER :lol:

Hey don’t make the UN regulate the use of capital letters in chat forms :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, intoronto said:

Extreme liberalism is a cancer to society. 

I’m at a loss for words, but ok that’s what you think

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

Relax, snowflake.

I don't think you even know what a word snowflake means.... Besides the thing that comes from the sky during winter....
Using capital letters makes me a snowflake. Great SJW Logic right there :roflmao:

1 minute ago, Finnator123 said:

I don't think you even know what a word snowflake means.... Besides the thing that comes from the sky during winter....
Using capital letters makes me a snowflake. Great SJW Logic right there :roflmao:

Ya, but what would a Finnish person knew about snow, not like you have any :mumble:

2 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I could say that about any ideology, tbh. However, extreme liberalism is what is talked about least I guess.

Interesting point, there definitely needs to be a balence of all ideologies in a stable nation, even if we don’t like all realms of positive political thought.

Agora, Finnator123 disse:

Man, get a grip. I'm just joking. You seem really insecure and borderline passive-aggressive. Anyway, you made a question, I answered your question, and that's it.