website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Today the elections for the Presidents of two houses of Italian Parliament (Camera and Senato) start. It is going to be interesting looking at the results as this is the first official act of the recently elected Parliament, in a very messy political situation with new parties gaining on those that were considered to be capillary on the whole territory.

44 minuti fa, AlFHg ha scritto:

Today the elections for the Presidents of two houses of Italian Parliament (Camera and Senato) start. It is going to be interesting looking at the results as this is the first official act of the recently elected Parliament, in a very messy political situation with new parties gaining on those that were considered to be capillary on the whole territory.

I bet all my money that they will don't decide today... if for the Senato we have an easy rule i'm very worry for the Camera... :pope:

33 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It was a big surprise becouse the day before the Senato's president election he had a very strong discord whit the Lega Nord...

Well, from outside Italy, we see "il Cavalieri" for so many years that we cant see like something "anormal" his return.

Edited by konig

• 2 weeks later...