website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Which is why it's often wise to keep one 'rule' in mind: every country, no matter their government, undoubtedly has plenty of decent and genuinely nice people as well, no matter if it's the US, Serbia, the Netherlands, North Korea or White-Car-Istan :p 

of course

4 hours ago, NikolaB said:

Well.... :d

How to love country who made so many bulshits around the globe. How many people died in the name of their false democracy? And it seems that after Sirya Iran is ready for it.

Iran is ready for what ?

this is funny how people/foreign media think something big is happening in Iran, this is not even 5% of what happened in 2009, 3 millions were at the streets of Tehran at the time and yet the regime survived that. yeah people are not happy about so many things here but most of the protests are about the financial situations  . nothing big is going to happen.

personally I wish to see regime change in Iran in my life time (only peacefully though) but this is not going to happen, I lost hope on that long time ago.

17 hours ago, NikolaB said:

Well.... :d

How to love country who made so many bulshits around the globe. How many people died in the name of their false democracy? And it seems that after Sirya Iran is ready for it.

I presume that feeling started with your country being attacked by them.

On 1/6/2018 at 22:34, bestmen said:

Ex-Iranian president Ahmadinejad arrested in Iran for inciting unrest 2016-03-02_14-34-05.jpg.bca78c31735c671753568ebad095edcd.jpg

nah, that's not true.

even though he deserves to be in jail for life more than any other person in Iran but he has nothing to do with the protests. he just shot his big mouth up when things got serious .