website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

23 hours ago, bestmen said:

because you made me angry believe me i sent right now one email to the authorities of Alaska , i claim my territory with bearsODKx.gif

i will show you this email later when they reply

as i promised you i claimed my territory with bears in Alaska , here is their response by email ODb8.jpg

Good afternoon:

Thank you for contacting our firm. The first step would be to have a consultation with us. If you are currently in Anchorage, the consultation can be at our office. If you are not in Anchorage, we can do the consultation by phone. Either way, the consultation has a fee of $100, which you can pay by phone with your credit card. If you choose to hire us to do a case for you, the payment of the consultation fee will be credited to the total cost of doing your case. If you would like to make an appointment for a consultation, please respond to this email. Thank you.

Best regards,

One famous politician in Indonesia suddenly became "sick" when he is scheduled to come to the Anti Corruption Commission for some investigation of a major corruption case. It was claimed that his heart is congested, had a stroke, and some other complications :d

While this is a classic excuse for politicians here, it is the first time a picture came out as a "proof". But the photo has many strange things such as smiling wife that looks like saying "Hey honey, wake  up, we are being photographed" and a flat line electrocardiogram. :lol:

Maybe someone with medical qualification can explain more what's wrong in this one picture...

DKtKV7UWAAASe-D.jpg

Edited by Griff88

1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

One famous politician in Indonesia suddenly became "sick" when he is scheduled to come to the Anti Corruption Commission for some investigation of a major corruption case. It was claimed that his heart in congested, had a stroke, and some other complications :d

While this is a classic excuse for politicians here, it is the first time a picture came out as a "proof". But the photo has many strange things such as smiling wife that looks like saying "Hey honey, wake  up, we are being photographed" and a flat line electrocardiogram. :lol:

Maybe someone with medical qualification can explain more what's wrong in this one picture...

DKtKV7UWAAASe-D.jpg

A very bizarre photo, when i thinkg that we are a bizarre country, i see things like this which says to me "Argentina is not that bizarre in the world like you think".

25 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

One famous politician in Indonesia suddenly became "sick" when he is scheduled to come to the Anti Corruption Commission for some investigation of a major corruption case. It was claimed that his heart in congested, had a stroke, and some other complications :d

the small screen at the left "ECG" is flat meaning  one cardiac arrest , he is dead :yikes:

Turkey Iran Irak Syria are against this , the Kurds want the war

it's the same problem in Catluna /Spain

they never understood the cosmopolitan countries are the strongest  !!?

seriously if every minority claims the independance the world will become 6 billions countries

Edited by bestmen