Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


bestmen

Sport's Calendar 2018

Recommended Posts

ofan    21

bestmen literally just copy and pasted this list from Wikipedia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sindo    170
1 hour ago, ofan said:

bestmen literally just copy and pasted this list from Wikipedia

 

This thread is going to disappear soon anyway because of this ;)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,693
2 hours ago, Sindo said:

 

This thread is going to disappear soon anyway because of this ;)

I do suppose that won't only show events of the specific week but also future events of at least that month like the lists posted here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sindo    170
5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I do suppose that won't only show events of the specific week but also future events of at least that month like the lists posted here?

 

You will be able to see the events of that month through the next weeks' list.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×