website statistics

[POLL] Which are your 3 Top Favorite Winter Olympic Sports? (2018 version)

vlad

[POLL] Which are your 3 Top Favorite Winter Olympic Sports? (2017 - 2018 version)  

53 members have voted

1. 1. [POLL] Which are your 3 Top Favorite Winter Olympic Sports? (2017 - 2018 version)

Biathlon is my number one by (very, very) far. I'd say alpine skiing could be my second favourite and apart from that, it all just really depends on the competitions. I've seen epic cross-country races and highly boring cross-country races, but the same goes for almost every other sport. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Definitely ski jumping, although alpine skiing is very close :d Then.. I don't know, tough choice between Ice Hockey and Biathlon. But I think i prefer Hockey a bit more :d

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Why only top 3? :cry:

Top 5 would have been easy for me:

1) Biathlon

2) Alpine skiing

3/4) Snowboarding/Ski jumping

5) Figure skating

I picked snowboarding as my third option, because snowboarding halfpipe/slopestlye is better than ski jumping, all the other snowboarding events arent interesting for me. I dont care much about the other sports.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

First pick is a izzy one, I guess :old: just because it´s the best sport ! Long live to Canada for the best invention in the history of humanity : Ice Hockey !!!  :cheer:

NnEiDRs.gif

For my number 2 Ski Jumping, because I love this sport since my childhood and I´m very sad this fabulous sport is dead in SVK for a long while now :( for my 3rd place it was a internal battle between Alpine Skiing, Biathlon and Nordic Combined, I chose NC because it's a beautiful and extremely demanding sport that does not deserve to end without a point in any poll :evil: 

but yeah, if I could, I would choose all 15. Winter Sports all the way ! :d

1. Short Track Speed Skating is my number one as I think it's really exciting and I love a knock-out system. 
  2. Speed Skating my number 2 as I practiced this sport a lot in my youth and I've followed this sport since I was six or so. 
  3. Biathlon is my number 3 as it can be quite unpredictable due to the shooting. I've also followed this sport since I was young.