Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Dragon

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2018)

Gianlu33    594
6 minuti fa, bestmen ha scritto:

the corrupted Besseberg :NOR is the president of IBU    he got 400.000 dollar from who? i don't think only Russia is in

400.000 dollars are nothing for a big NOC

heywoodu    2,019
3 hours ago, phelps said:

really? :whistle:

https://elpais.com/deportes/2018/04/16/actualidad/1523899424_794292.html

p.s. sorry fopr the article in Spanish only...at the moment there's nothing in English (but some Italian media have already reported this news)...

It would help to say like one sentence what it's about :p 

The Spanish track cycling team in 1996 was, reportedly, doped by the famous mister Ferrari? 

phelps    245
6 ore fa, heywoodu ha scritto:

It would help to say like one sentence what it's about :p 

The Spanish track cycling team in 1996 was, reportedly, doped by the famous mister Ferrari? 

yes, by one of his followers: dr. Luis Garcia Del Moral...

the article also says that the Spanish cycling federation itself had a full doping program running from 1993 through 1998...

since they didn't win a single medal in Atlanta (and very few in that entire span), I'm just asking myself how clean were those who won tons of medals in that period (but also those who replaced the leading Countries of the Nineties)? :whistle:

Edited by phelps

heywoodu    2,019
2 hours ago, phelps said:

yes, by one of his followers: dr. Luis Garcia Del Moral...

the article also says that the Spanish cycling federation itself had a full doping program running from 1993 through 1998...

since they didn't win a single medal in Atlanta (and very few in that entire span), I'm just asking myself how clean were those who won tons of medals in that period (but also those who replaced the leading Countries of the Nineties)? :whistle:

You mean how clean the medal winners were in the time athletes had EPO for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Yeah...I'm not really doubting about that :d 

• Haha 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.