website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2018 Thread

Dragon

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Still? It's news to me!

Much like Jeglic, I apparently failed.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

This is the most stupid doping case.
1. Curling and doping = why :crazy:. Meldonium is needed to protect the heart at high pulse (180-200), such as in a marathon, skiing.
2. Everybody knows about Meldonium after 2016 in Russia, even children.
3. In order to have the effect of Meldonium, it should be taken 10 days. The analysis showed one dose.
4. Under the control of WADA and the IOC, doping is suicide
5. Or someone threw it, as it was recently with the Japanese or this is the greatest folly.

1 minute ago, FC Mezhgorye said:

5. Or someone threw it, as it was recently with the Japanese or this is the greatest folly.

It's just nearly impossible to imagine an athlete would be that dumb, which is why I'm actually inclined to kinda believe the thing about someone spiking his food/drinks..