website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2018 Thread

Dragon

6 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

And we go whit the 3rd case, Slovenian ice hockey player Ziga Jeglic is positive to a doping test. Fails for banned beta-2 agonist, fenoterol, and has not requested a B-sample.

Published 20-30 minutes before Slovenia - Norway in the 1/8 finals, good timing. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

And we go whit the 3rd case, Slovenian ice hockey player Ziga Jeglic is positive to a doping test. Fails for banned beta-2 agonist, fenoterol, and has not requested a B-sample.

Did I missed something ? which was the 2nd case ?

Just now, heywoodu said:

Published 20-30 minutes before Slovenia - Norway in the 1/8 finals, good timing. 

and the best of the best is that it´s the player who send us to the 4th place scoring the winning penalty shootout. talk about irony or about total bad luck for us ?

Just now, hckosice said:

and the best of the best is that it´s the player who send us to the 4th place scoring the winning penalty shootout. talk about irony or about total bad luck for us ?

Talk about fuck you Ziga Jeglic. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Talk about fuck you Ziga Jeglic. 

He is btw very appreciated in Slovakia, after his long years services in Slovan Bratislava. right after the match he said to our TV and journalists : "I know what I did you...but I am very very happy even if I played there so many years and found there plenty of friends "  yeah talk about salty answer to our wounds... thank you Žiga :d

use translate if you want https://sport.aktuality.sk/c/322419/jeglicov-specialny-duel-so-slovakmi-viem-co-som-spravil/