website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2018 Thread

Dragon

12 minuti fa, Dragon ha scritto:

Do you know when the doping is alleged to have started?

He wasn't never tested positive to a doping test, he never had doping substances.Magnini is accused of aiding Dr. Porcellini. The Italian Court has already defined Magnini as innocent, this is just another NADO's persecution

16 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

He wasn't never tested positive to a doping test, he never had doping substances.Magnini is accused of aiding Dr. Porcellini. The Italian Court has already defined Magnini as innocent, this is just another NADO's persecution

I was wondering why they asked for an 8 year ban. The only thing I could think of was that if they thought the doping happened between 2010 and 2012 they wanted to take all his results since then away.

2 ore fa, bestmen ha scritto:

8 years ban for Magnini :ITA  while he is retired :lol::roflmao:

here

I do really think you have a lot of troubles in rewading and understanding...

in that source there's not written anything you're saying...

they only post-poned the judgment to Nov, 6th and it's not that obvious that he's going to be declared guilty of anything...

and by the way, the only judgment that really matters, the trial court one, already stated that Magnini is absolutely innocent and didn't do anything...

this is just a sport politics farce, which could cost those "judges" only a lot of troubles (they could be charged with a lot of accusations and exposed to pay a lot of money to the people they're defaming...and I really hope that sooner or later someone is going to ruin them...they really deserve it*)...

*remember, those people are the same who disqualified a 75-year old bridge player because once she forgot to write that she was taking pills to take care of her high blood pressure (and she was well known for taking those pills for years)...

4 minutes ago, phelps said:

*remember, those people are the same who disqualified a 75-year old bridge player because once she forgot to write that she was taking pills to take care of her high blood pressure (and she was well known for taking those pills for years)...

I know you're not the youngest anymore so I can forgive your memory lapses, but that hardcore doper was only 55 :evil:

https://www.corriere.it/cronache/18_luglio_14/anna-pediatra-bridge-squalificata-doping-il-ricorso-costa-troppo-fdc32be2-87aa-11e8-bfdc-8bbc13b64da8.shtml

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Adesso, heywoodu ha scritto:

I know you're not the youngest anymore so I can forgive your memory lapses, but that hardcore doper was only 55 :evil:

https://www.corriere.it/cronache/18_luglio_14/anna-pediatra-bridge-squalificata-doping-il-ricorso-costa-troppo-fdc32be2-87aa-11e8-bfdc-8bbc13b64da8.shtml

:lol::facepalm:

yeah, but it was more a typo...I know she wasn't that old...;)

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

Do you know when the doping is alleged to have started?

Between 2015 and 2016

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

I was wondering why they asked for an 8 year ban.

I think that's because they are accusing him of different violations: 1) (attempted) use of a prohibited substance, 2) "complicity" in the (attempted) administration of a substance to another athlete (that would be his training partner Santucci) so they ask 4+4 years. But evidence is almost certainly lacking for such a ban.

3 hours ago, phelps said:

I do really think you have a lot of troubles in rewading and understanding...

in that source there's not written anything you're saying..

you dont understand italiano i see :mad:

Pierfilippo Laviani aveva chiesto per l’ex velocista la squalifica di 8 anni.