website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2018 Thread

Dragon

46 minutes ago, phelps said:

yeah, I already read about that yeasterday...

and I can only confirm my previous thought...I don't know who's right, who's wrong, who's 50-50...

I only know that nobody is trustable anymore in the world of sport when it comes to doping matters and/or money questions...

and this is very, very sad...:cry::facepalm:

So Kiprop says the testers texted 12 hours before they arrived and told him they were coming - Which is illegal because it gives Kiprop an advantage.

And he also says he paid a small amount of money to one of the testers for some reason and still tested positive. Which either proves the testers are honest or very useless criminals

Edited by Dragon

Gonzalo Najar, surprising winner of the Vuelta a San Juan in January (for the San Juan team), got caught with CERA, the well-known doping. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

30 minutes ago, bestmen said:

excellent book

Dc5DTrRWsAIhLLN.jpg:large

Too bad if I buy it, it will mean more money for one of the single most hypocritical journalists in history.... :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!