website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2018 Thread

Dragon

There's also a rumour saying Norway brought 6000 doses of asthma medicine. I don't know, I think I read it somewhere. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

It's not the same thing .you  confused  with this story of Norway and their asthmatics athlètes 

Yes, I think I confused the story of Norway and their 6000 doses for Pyeongchang with the story of Norway and their 6000 doses for PyeongChang. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yes, I think I confused the story of Norway and their 6000 doses for Pyeongchang with the story of Norway and their 6000 doses for PyeongChang. 

I think also that Norway may have taken 6000 doses to Pyeongchang for their athletes - or is that a different story?

10 minutes ago, bestmen said:

And the question is who counted them .are you sure for 6000 why not 6001 

Exactly. And are they sure it's Norway and not Pakistan or Bolivia? 

14 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

:JPN Keith Sato is positive to a doping test in Pyeongchang

I was about to ask who that was because I couldn't find him. :p The name is Kei Saito. 

Edited by Quasit

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.