website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2018 Thread

Dragon

Just now, bestmen said:

the rivals of Shipulin are evil they paid some corrupted people to destroy him

:lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, vovanA said:

IOC response to Inside the Games, Russian media also cite this

Now that we've got you here, someone who actually knows both English and Russian, could you help out in translating what Kulizhnikov is saying here?

http://www.sport-express.ru/olympics/pyeongchang2018/speed-skating/news/kulizhnikov-i-drugie-konkobezhcy-poluchili-formu-na-olimpiadu-2018-1362771/

To me (with Google Translate) it sounds like he did get an invitation after all, but another article says it's only about Olympic gear.. 

It's 90% clear for me that he got something, but what? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 минуты назад, heywoodu сказал:

Now that we've got you here, someone who actually knows both English and Russian, could you help out in translating what Kulizhnikov is saying here?

http://www.sport-express.ru/olympics/pyeongchang2018/speed-skating/news/kulizhnikov-i-drugie-konkobezhcy-poluchili-formu-na-olimpiadu-2018-1362771/

To me (with Google Translate) it sounds like he did get an invitation after all, but another article says it's only about Olympic gear.. 

It's 90% clear for me that he got something, but what? 

Just Olympic gear for the photo

3 minutes ago, FC Mezhgorye said:

Just Olympic gear for the photo

Ah alright, for a moment I thought he was talking about 'a form' (like, an invitation).

vor 59 Minuten schrieb Gianlu33:

What joke, Bach destroyed the Olympics. You have a source for it?

Don't get wrong: In my opinion, Bach is a corrupt villain who is not interested in sports or the athletes at all. And the IOC's information policy is a complete desaster.

But if you take a look at this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Winter_Olympics_medal_table#Changes_in_medal_standings

you'll see who really destroyed the Sochi Olympics.

Well, that finally happened (honestly thought it would happen sooner), but Didzbalis (weightlifting) www caught doped again, it is speculated that he won't lose his Olympic medal. It is also written that Romela Begaj, Dumitru Captari and Dmitri Minasid are also caught.

7 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Well, that finally happened (honestly thought it would happen sooner), but Didzbalis (weightlifting) www caught doped again, it is speculated that he won't lose his Olympic medal. It is also written that Romela Begaj, Dumitru Captari and Dmitri Minasid are also caught.

Begaj being caught broke last week, and has already resulted in the Albanian federation pretty much disbanding itself (president said goodbye, the rest followed), so the European championships of March - which they got because original host Turkey got a one year doping ban - has to find a new host yet again. 

Okay, now this one is DISGUSTING!!! Raimondas Rumšas was caught for doping back in 2003. In 2017 his youngest son dies from a heart attack, it is speculated that it might have been caused by some sort of doping. Queue to now, Raimondas Rumšas Junior is caught using doping and disqualified for four years. There was so much sentimental shit, how he was dedicating all his victories to his younger brother and all that. It is shameful that such a story comes from Lithuania...

4 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Okay, now this one is DISGUSTING!!! Raimondas Rumšas was caught for doping back in 2003. In 2017 his youngest son dies from a heart attack, it is speculated that it might have been caused by some sort of doping. Queue to now, Raimondas Rumšas Junior is caught using doping and disqualified for four years. There was so much sentimental shit, how he was dedicating all his victories to his younger brother and all that. It is shameful that such a story comes from Lithuania...

He was caught somewhere last year, wasn't he? I'm sure there was something about him in the news last year, I think it was the doping test for some hormone or something. 

Edited by heywoodu