website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2018 Thread

Dragon

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

post them plzzzzz 

Domenico Garofalo, no anyone know who he is. Probability one of the stupid that use doping for win a salami. Like a lot of our dopers, we speak about athlete that will never see a serious competition. I read about 3 weightlifter too, probability they compete at Italian national events, I haven't idea about they.

11 minutes ago, bestmen said:

post them plzzzzz 

*Domenico Garofalo, Cycling, 6 months ban

*Giovanni Vernile, *Cinzia Pecoraro, *Sara Fallaha, all 3 Weightlifting, 4 years ban each one

and last but not least, Annalisa Barone, Body Building, provisonal suspension after being tested positive for Amiloride – Hydrochlorothiazide - Chlorothiazide

*they still have the chance to appeal against this ban...

p.s. those are more than B-Athletes...they're just amateurs outside any National ranking for athletes competing to make the National teams and/or to become professionals...

10 minutes ago, bestmen said:

it's because the known athletes are highly protected by  money ,this is just the beginning of the  year  you will finish in the 1rst Pos ..i expect more dopers 

Yes sure :lol: Our flagbeareer in Rio, Federica Pellegrini, was tested 3 times in a week.

Sara Errani, disqualified for few months by ITF, will probably have 2 years of disqualification becouse our NADO go to the CAS.

I can say a lot of stupid ideas that our NOC had.. but they do a great work about antidoping.

Just some stats in 2017, Italy have a population of 59 millions and we do 8158 tests, USA do around 5500 tests whit 323 millions of population and Algeria do 302 tests whit 40 millions of population. You see some difference? :p

17 minutes ago, bestmen said:

they didn't win world trophies/Gold medals here so testing them is not important because they negatives

mostly only dopers win i doubt on these results \ world records 

Russia shouldn't be the only ban

You have evidence about it? No? It's called slander

:ITA Case #32 (Italy #8)

Athlete: Sara Fallaha

Sport: Weightlifting

Duration: 48 Months

Expiration: November 8th, 2021

Substance: ?

Source: http://www.nadoitalia.it/it/

:ITA Case #33 (Italy #9)

Athlete: Cinzia Pecoraro

:ITA Case #34 (Italy #10)

Athlete: Giovanni Vernile

2 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

You have evidence about it? No? It's called slander

Italy have a bigger problem with amateur sportspeople cheating than most countries but at the professional level it's not worse than other nations