website statistics

Taekwondo 2018 Discussion Thread

thepharoah

@LDOG @konig do u have any idea about weight categories Argentina will participate in YOG ? cuz it'll matter as long as 8th placed athlete in each weight category won't qualify unless Argentina doesn't choose to participate in his/her weight category 

On 4/4/2018 at 03:51, thepharoah said:

@LDOG @konig do u have any idea about weight categories Argentina will participate in YOG ? cuz it'll matter as long as 8th placed athlete in each weight category won't qualify unless Argentina doesn't choose to participate in his/her weight category 

I really dont have any idea now but i will post it if i know something.

i really hate that live scoring system , u should log 24 hours to the site to know exactly the results , and even if u succeed to , they have technical problems always and u might not see the final score or even the score,  WTF very well said 

and as I said. Serdja Stevic dominated her weight :bowdown: Dragan Jovic coach of Milica Mandic, Tijana Bogdanovic, Vanja Stankovic and Serdja as well said that she is biggest young talent in the world and I think he is not far from the truth.

Edited by dareza

Whatever happens, I'm gonna be cheering for Chutikan Jongkolrattanawattana from now on, forever. What a name :bowdown:

Peerakit Tharanantaseth isn't bad neither, Thai names :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!