website statistics

Taekwondo 2018 Discussion Thread

thepharoah

• 1 month later...

Dear Friends,

may I ask you whether I can somewhere find the COMPLETE results (not only the medalists ...) of some of the last ASIAN TAEKWONDO Championships (namely Astana 2010, Ho Chi Minh 2012, Tashkent 2014 and Ho Chi Minh 2018) ? I don't seem being able to find them within the usual specialized taekwondo sites (tpss.eu, mastkd.com, taekwondodata.com, ma-regonline.com) as well as the Asian Taekwondo Union one (frankly useless ...). I hope some of you can suggest better sites or ideas !

Thanks in advance and ciao,

Fabio

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kimia Alizadeh has torn an ACL again and might likely retire...only 20 years old :(

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1068903/iranian-taekwondo-player-alizadeh-could-be-forced-to-retire-from-sport

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 5 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Taoyuan 2018 World Taekwondo Grand-Prix

0 African :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

the discriminatives cheaters

Yes , Egypt , Cote d'voire and Gabon aren't Africans , they're Europeans 

3 ore fa, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

Anyone know where is possible find a live score for the Taiwan GS?

no live scoring, but at least we have the live streaming for the finals...

http://www.worldtaekwondo.org/competition/world-taekwondo-grand-prix/grand-prix-2018/taoyuan/live/

by the way, all Italians went out early as usual...:facepalm::wall:

Milani lost to Obame 16-3 in round #1, Rizzelli also was beaten by Polina Khan (RUS) in the first match...and the same Russian eliminated Rotolo in the second round of the competition (after Rotolo won against a Spanish girl in round #1)...

Edited by phelps

• 2 months later...

Semifinalists for World Team Championships tomorrow

Men

:IRI vs :KAZ

:RUS vs :AZE

Women

:FRA vs :CIV

:CHN vs :RUS

interesting to see Both Korean teams finished last in their groups losing all of their matches ! even a Z team from Korea shouldn't be that bad.

Edited by MHSN